1.5 cups mixed nuts
3 cups dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, pineapple, papaya, coconut)
1 tbsp honey
Additional 1/2 cup dried fruit for topping
- Pulse mixed nuts in food processor until finely chopped. Set aside.
- Process dried fruit and honey until it forms a paste.
- Add nuts back to mixture and pulse until combined.
- Roll "dough" out on baking sheet and cut into squares.
- Sprinkle remaining dried fruit over squares and press into top.
- Refrigerate for one or more hours prior to serving. (Squares will taste great if you skip this step but will hold up much better after spending some time in the fridge.)
Makes roughly 15 1 inch x 1 inch squares. Store in air tight container in refrigerator.